I Give Thanks to Thee

We live very busy lives and sometimes we don't take the time to see how truly blessed we are.

The first friend I added on Facebook happened to be my best friend. When I told him, he told me that we were best friends from fourth grade, who gives a shit what Facebook shows on timeline. My brother from another mother!

Thank you for being a part of my life...Thank you M!

The English teacher who used to pinch my cheek for getting the grammar questions right. You have had a profound impact on my life. I'm sorry my grammar has strayed in recent years. 

Thank you for being a part of my life...Thank you S!

We don't get to choose family, they may annoy you, they may push you harder than anyone else, but most of all, they will love you without limits. 

Thank you for being a part of my life...Thank you R!

I grew up in a school which had a partition from the girls section. Growing up, I had very few friends who are girls. After I graduated, a gal from my batch found me online. We used to chat every once in a while, but we never actually met in person, even to this day. The day my dad died, she called me for the first time and gave me one of the most heart wrenching conversations I ever had, this despite the fact that she was busy getting hitched the same week.

Thank you for being a part of my life... Thank you N!

The week I was back in office after my dad's funeral, a client asked me to see him in his office. He gave me one of those talks. He told me what to expect next and how things would be. Sometimes, it is good that business and personal relationships intertwine. You never know when to expect the best advice. 

Thank you for being a part of my life...Thank you J!

I was in a swimming pool with a colleague after work. He gave me shit for being a douche when it comes to work relationships. You helped turn it all around.

Thank you for being a part of my life...Thank you S!

I don't get to see her more than once a week, but every time I do, she comes to me with all the love in the world. Often, we run into unrequited love when you really want unconditional love. When it comes to dogs, its always the latter. 

Thank you for being a part of my life...Thank you A!

And last, but not least, for all the friends who have seen me through thick and thin, even when I least expected it. I'm sure that even if we haven't seen each other in years, when we do meet again, it will be like a day hasn't passed. 

Thank you for being a part of my life...Thank you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

George 7:31

Red Light...! Green Light...!

Crossroads