Crossroads

Every now and then we come to a point in our life when a decision we have to make will change everything. The worst part is that we can't go back if we went the wrong way. As a kid, like all other kids, I wanted to end up rich when I grew old. I also always wanted the easy way out. As I grew up, one thing I did learn is that nothing in this world worth having comes easy. Money was no longer my priority. All of a sudden I wanted to help people. When I realized this, I was already way past the fork in the road. Only then did I know that I should have become a doctor. What can I do to redeem my self? At this point, I have no idea and I hope somewhere in this journey we call life I will find the answer.

Comments

  1. Arkid:True viju...but i thing i can really tell u..u can help people without being a doctor too....there is lots we can do..say teaching people in free times...and importantly doing our jobs well..and getting to feel the inner peace then maybe...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

George 7:31

Red Light...! Green Light...!